Welcome Home

Posted By: Admin on February 23, 2010 in - Comments: 428 Comments »

Pearl of Wisdom loves you, in her fashion. And you love Pearl.  SURPRISE!

You are to be congratulated on finding this site. This is where Pearl of Wisdom explains it all for you. When All Else Fails, ASK PEARL. Write in with your own concerns or simply read Pearl’s advice to others. It all comes to the same As The Tail Ends.

Love offerings welcome.

You will know when the time is right. Meanwhile, tell Pearl what is on your heart. Talk to ME. Pearl of Compassion understands all things and will respond. ASK PEARL now!

Pearl of Wisdom absolves herself of any and all responsibility for whatever may go terribly terribly wrong as a result of taking her advice. Thank you for writing in and have a nice day.

Due to overwhelming popular demand, by readers who don’t have a clue what is going on here, I am including a brief temporal autobiography of ME, Pearl de Sagesse de Sabaduria.

I AM A DEAD SQUIRREL WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING and pines to share it with YOU. I lived for 10 years as a non-releasable in So. Cal, and gnawed my way through most of a Merriam-Webster’s English dictionary and around the edges of a LaRousse Spanish/French. Plus, I  absorbed vast amounts of information through my 7 senses, tuned beyond anything you can yet imagine. And the rest I make up.
In short, in matters vegetable, animal and mineral, I am the very model of a modern psychic squirrel.
Croaking only increased my power and lovability factor.
You can ASK PEARL anything. Confide in ME, Gentle Reader; unburden your soul. Pearl wants to hear from you, NOW.
The big pink human who was my earthly caregiver and is now my channeler is, to put it kindly, a bit of an albatross. I listen to Seth and Abraham complaining but HA! their challenge is nothing compared to ….well, don’t get ME started. Just write to ME. Every category gives you the opportunity. Pick your favorite, or visit them all, and let’s get to know each other.

428 Blessed Comments

1. Jestress says:

Pearl, it feels like the whole world around me is crazy! Everyone around me has screwed-up priorities, and it seems like human society itself is a mess! So, my question is . . . How can I get my fellow humans to give me money? Because, the way I figure it, having money would make my life more enjoyable in the midst of all this madness, or at the least, I could better afford professional help to deal with it.

• MEpearl MEpearl says:

Right on, Jestress! For ME it’s Filberts but it amounts to the same thing. At least WE have our priorities straight.
      Your Pal,

2. Just wanted to send good wishes to a fellow Possum & Animal lover.

Merry Christmas,
    Walter Iglesias.

3. Possum Witch says:

Happy New Year, Pearl! From a big fan and aspiring admirer. Keep living your best life in 2018.

4. Heather Drew says:

Got my shirt today and LOVE IT! I am so tickled to see that your true spirit of selflessness is shinning through by offering the cosmic soul of the Opossum face time on your T-shirts. You are one step closer to the extinction of your personal ego and oneness with the universe . . . well, not really. I was so enamored by the shirt I forgot about the money I spent . . . oh yes, the money . . .

• MEpearl MEpearl says:

Hi Fireboltwombatgirl,
      I’m glad you are happy with the shirt, I suppose. When I began this enterprise the intention was that people would
      send ME money and get NOTHING in return. It was so pure. Oddly enough, only a few people obliged and felt the enormous benefit. Others persistently clamored for stuff stuff stuff. They would not be denied. And because Pearl Loves You and is somewhat adaptable under the right circumstances, she provided stuff. You live in a capitalist society and I live in a tree. It’s different. Oh, and BTW, I AM the Universe.
      Your personal Pearl

5. kelko says:

how do you make milk for a baby goat

6. Sarah Mcbrayer says:

love your videos!

7. Duchess of Cornwall says:

Dearest Pearl,

I am so confused! My thoughts return to a Scot that busies himself mainly in the country doing what good he can. He is of little words. Is it best then for me to busy myself as well bc if the stars align they will one day? Or would the great Pearl advise that better to be present and stay present. Thank you for your healing words of wisdom.