Welcome Home

Posted By: Admin on February 23, 2010 in - Comments: 449 Comments »

Pearl of Wisdom loves you, in her fashion. And you love Pearl.  SURPRISE!

You are to be congratulated on finding this site. This is where Pearl of Wisdom explains it all for you. When All Else Fails, ASK PEARL. Write in with your own concerns or simply read Pearl’s advice to others. It all comes to the same As The Tail Ends.

Love offerings welcome.

You will know when the time is right. Meanwhile, tell Pearl what is on your heart. Talk to ME. Pearl of Compassion understands all things and will respond. ASK PEARL now!

Pearl of Wisdom absolves herself of any and all responsibility for whatever may go terribly terribly wrong as a result of taking her advice. Thank you for writing in and have a nice day.

Due to overwhelming popular demand, by readers who don’t have a clue what is going on here, I am including a brief temporal autobiography of ME, Pearl de Sagesse de Sabaduria.

I AM A DEAD SQUIRREL WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING and pines to share it with YOU. I lived for 10 years as a non-releasable in So. Cal, and gnawed my way through most of a Merriam-Webster’s English dictionary and around the edges of a LaRousse Spanish/French. Plus, I  absorbed vast amounts of information through my 7 senses, tuned beyond anything you can yet imagine. And the rest I make up.
In short, in matters vegetable, animal and mineral, I am the very model of a modern psychic squirrel.
Croaking only increased my power and lovability factor.
You can ASK PEARL anything. Confide in ME, Gentle Reader; unburden your soul. Pearl wants to hear from you, NOW.
BTW~
The big pink human who was my earthly caregiver and is now my channeler is, to put it kindly, a bit of an albatross. I listen to Seth and Abraham complaining but HA! their challenge is nothing compared to ….well, don’t get ME started. Just write to ME. Every category gives you the opportunity. Pick your favorite, or visit them all, and let’s get to know each other.

449 Blessed Comments

1. Jestress says:

Pearl, it feels like the whole world around me is crazy! Everyone around me has screwed-up priorities, and it seems like human society itself is a mess! So, my question is . . . How can I get my fellow humans to give me money? Because, the way I figure it, having money would make my life more enjoyable in the midst of all this madness, or at the least, I could better afford professional help to deal with it.

• MEpearl MEpearl says:

Right on, Jestress! For ME it’s Filberts but it amounts to the same thing. At least WE have our priorities straight.
      Your Pal,
      Pearl

2. Just wanted to send good wishes to a fellow Possum & Animal lover.

Merry Christmas,
    Walter Iglesias.

3. Possum Witch says:

Happy New Year, Pearl! From a big fan and aspiring admirer. Keep living your best life in 2018.

4. Heather Drew says:

Got my shirt today and LOVE IT! I am so tickled to see that your true spirit of selflessness is shinning through by offering the cosmic soul of the Opossum face time on your T-shirts. You are one step closer to the extinction of your personal ego and oneness with the universe . . . well, not really. I was so enamored by the shirt I forgot about the money I spent . . . oh yes, the money . . .

• MEpearl MEpearl says:

Hi Fireboltwombatgirl,
      I’m glad you are happy with the shirt, I suppose. When I began this enterprise the intention was that people would
      send ME money and get NOTHING in return. It was so pure. Oddly enough, only a few people obliged and felt the enormous benefit. Others persistently clamored for stuff stuff stuff. They would not be denied. And because Pearl Loves You and is somewhat adaptable under the right circumstances, she provided stuff. You live in a capitalist society and I live in a tree. It’s different. Oh, and BTW, I AM the Universe.
      Your personal Pearl

5. kelko says:

how do you make milk for a baby goat

• MEpearl MEpearl says:

O.K., I give up. How do you make milk for a baby goat?

• Tiny Squirrel boy says:

Hey Pearl,
        I was wondering if I could get some help planting my chicken seeds. I’ve been having a lot of trouble getting them to grow what do you think I should do pearl.

Lots of love Squirrel Boy

• MEpearl MEpearl says:

What happened to Chicken Boy? No matter.
          Chicken seeds are tricky as you’re never sure if you are planting chickens or eggs.
          Have you considered goats?
          The Ever Pondering Pearl

6. Sarah Mcbrayer says:

love your videos!

7. Duchess of Cornwall says:

Dearest Pearl,

I am so confused! My thoughts return to a Scot that busies himself mainly in the country doing what good he can. He is of little words. Is it best then for me to busy myself as well bc if the stars align they will one day? Or would the great Pearl advise that better to be present and stay present. Thank you for your healing words of wisdom.

8. Jeremy says:

Hi Pearl,
    What are your thoughts on snakes? Also, how do you feel about the current Mercury Retrograde?
    All the best, big fan, yours,
    Jezza.

• MEpearl MEpearl says:

Snakes~ Don’t think about them much. They are one of the symbols for the human Goddess, whereas squirrels, specifically ME, am the symbol for the Universal Goddess.
      Mercury Retrograde is a pain in my patute, especially during baby season when all those precious little beings are falling out of trees because Mama can’t get home. Sad Sad Sad. I can fix most everything but this requires concerted human help. Find those babies and get them to a rehabber while there is still time. Protect Mother Squirrel and all Her children.
      Seriously,
      Pearl

9. Michelle says:

Just wondering where you got the inspiration for your possum videos?

10. Tiny Squirrel boy says:

Hey pearl,
    I saw your possum politics video and I think you should run for president. Ya got my vote :).
    Lots of love Squirrel boy

11. ally says:

Dear Pearl,
    Writing with tragic and confusing news: an opossum has reached its final resting place… just outside my bedroom window. Definitely not playing dead as I know they do, it has been there a few days now. I called animal control but they say they cannot help if it the animal is on private property. I am unsure how to move forward. Is the opossum there with you, wherever you are? What is the best way to honor an opossum’s spirit in a time like this? As it has bit the dust so geographically close to where I sleep and I am not sure of the cause of such a sudden death, it would be nice to know whether any negative energy has been left behind and how I should proceed.
    Many thanks,
    Ally

• MEpearl MEpearl says:

Once the opossum realizes that she is actually deceased little time is needed to consider future options.Thank you for your concern.

12. Nothing Rhymes with Blorenge says:

How do I choose a commander of my taxidermy squirrel army? What if we don’t see eye to eye? How do I stop them from rising up against me? Do you like applesauce? I love applesauce.

• MEpearl MEpearl says:

We advise against activating any kind of army, especially squirrel. But you are onto something regarding applesauce.
      The world does not have enough applesauce. Perhaps you could turn your attention to producing more.
      You’re welcome,
      Pearl

13. Jessica Silverspoon says:

Hey pearl!
    I have a problem….
    The illumiati is coming after me. I cant trust anyone or anything, what should i do

please help im going die.

• MEpearl MEpearl says:

Sage advise: If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em. It’s fun being part of the Iluminati. There are costumes and you can play with really cool eccentrics.
      So stop running and welcome what chases you. Very empowering. And, no, you are not going to die. Not from this, anyway. But do be careful climbing trees which grow at a precarious angle.
      Your Pal Pearl

14. ImaDog says:

Hey Pearl,

I am a concerned dog.
    Writing about my addiction for chasing sacred little squishy squirrels. How do I conquer my inner dog? I’ve tried tea, and yoga, mostly doing downward dog. If squirrels are the universe, am I a black hole? I feel empty. Help me sacred squishy universal goddess……

• MEpearl MEpearl says:

What’s the matter with you, ImaDog!!! Don’t you have any toys of your own? You are engaged in the most egregious of
      behaviors with far reaching consequences. Regular Karma is a dance in the park compared to SACRED SQUIRREL KARMA.
      We come after your puppies and your puppies puppies and your puppies puppies puppies and their humans.
      Next time you feel drawn to the chase, just say No. Too hard? Then redirect your attention. I recommend birds.

Chasing birds is huge fun and, in the unlikely event that you catch one, you will be celebrated, not shunned,
      as is the case with small minded, mean spirited, in-bred, caca for brains K9s intent on savaging my multitudinous beloveds.
      Each squirrel released into your planet is a genuine part of the great and powerful ME and what you do to the least
      of my squirreletts, you also do unto ME. So don’t! Because if you do, with ME s my witness, you’ll regret the day you were ever whelped.
      Love, Pearl

15. Thomas says:

I just recieved a baby possum he or she isn’t a tiny baby it’s a pretty good size baby but I’m not sure what or how to feed it so I’m trying to seek out help and someone mentioned your name to me and said you had the answers I need and it looks like I may have found the right person to find out what I need to know, please respond to me as soon as possible, I don’t want my new baby to be hungry nor dehydrated

• MEpearl MEpearl says:

Yo Thomas, not really. I am an ascended squirrel revealing deep spiritual truths.
      What you need is earthier and more practical. Put ‘Baby Possum Care’ into your search engine and everything you need to know will be presented. Track down a local veterinarian who does ‘exotics’ and say you have a horse, no, that would be misleading, an opossum. Then program all the pertinent info into your cell phone, including directions, and you are ready to go in an emergency. See if there is a wildlife rehabilitator in your area and maybe get some hands-on help. Possums seem like very simple creatures but their needs are quite complex.
      Thanks for looking after my little one.
      Pearl, Mother of all Creation except for the honey badger who wasn’t supposed to turn out like that.

16. joe says:

hey pearl, i wanted to know what your opinion on the use of medical marijuana was, and if you think it is beneficial to the future of medicine

17. paula says:

hello pearl I wanted to know what is the meaning of dreaming of cabbage

18. The Wannabe King of Korea Who Thinks He's Donald Trump says:

Pearl,

What do I do with an opossum who jauntily juxtaposes his privy member to others?

Somewhat Kindly,