by | Apr 6, 2010 | 1,161 comments

Let me squirrelsplain this to you…

THIS is where you have the opportunity to find the *truth from ME, Pearl of Wisdom!

* or a facsimile thereof (because, Mesdames et Messieurs, YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH. ha hahaha hee hee ..hic hic hic, Pearl of Wisdom is sooo funny!)

Pearl of Wisdom absolves herself of any and all responsibility for whatever may go terribly terribly wrong as a result of taking her advice.

Please note that your personal privacy is of no interest to Pearl.

Thank you for writing in and have a nice day.

1,161 Comments

1. Gojappa

Dear Pearl, Goddess Divine:

I’m struggling to find meaning in life. I am constantly searching for a sense of purpose to bring me peace, but I can’t seem to find it.

Pearl, what is my purpose? What is your advice for me?

With Devotion,
    Gojappa

• MEpearl

It’s simple, Gojappa. Your purpose in life is to be kind. That upstart ingrate Dali Lama stole that concept from ME. I am tempted to bite him in the dark repeatedly and expose him as the fraud he is, but I resist because I am PEARL. I am KINDNESS, itself.
      So go forth in kindness, my friend. I shall be with you. The Infinite P

• jess

Dear Pearl,
        I saw you on youtube and i wanted to say your channel is amazing! you’re so funny and witty, i hope you are in good spirits. were you an actress in a previous career? your content is so satirical i almost cant tell if you’re messing with us or you’re dead serious. you seem like a really wise and kind person, i hope life has treated you well. im only 16 but i wanted to say, i want to be like you when im older. Also im curious, i dont know that much about you but you seem quite passionate about spirituality, are you wiccan/pagan/religious. im trying to transition into wicca because im fascinated by it, and truly believe in it. i hope you continue to care for the druids!
        bright blessings.

• MEpearl

“And Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”
          Blessed Be

• Maddox and Ralphy

Hola pepsi cola,
      Me (Maddox) and my friend (Ralphy) watch your videos everyday during class instead of doing our schoolwork! In your honorable opinion is this the way we should be spending our class time?
      Thank you for your time and consideration.

Okey Doke Coke,
        If it’s good with your teacher it’s good with ME.
        Your Pal Pearl

2. Blob

Helllo

Yes, do it.
      Pearl

3. frances

Pearl, I am having a hard time finding a vet in my area who is knowledgeable of opossums. please advise!

• MEpearl

The operative word is ‘exotics’. You are looking for a vet specializing in exotics. Also check with your local wildlife center and/or your state Fish and Wildlife Department. GOod Luck.

• jai

what is your zodiac sign?

• MEpearl

I was born into an earthly body during Aquarius and made my transition during Virgo. These are merely sun signs
          and I’m more of a moon baby.

4. Cathy Brown

Hy P3@Rl-

H@V!nG $oM3 Tr0Ub/3 w!Th mY N3W K3yb0@Rd. It$ H@Rd t0 tyP3 wH3N u ARE @ F3//0W Squ!RR3L. Any T!p$?

Cathy,
      You need a pliable gullible human for the grunt work. They are often more trouble than they are worth but I’ve yet to find something better. Always looking. Good Luck.

5. Tom

What is the single most important problem in my life? I have limited resources and want to allocate them where they will have the greatest impact on my life, as a whole.

Hi Tom~
      Let’s rethink and rephrase your question: ‘What is the the single most important resource in my life? I have limited problems and want to solve them.’ Identify three reliable pillars in your life and determine how each one could be utilized to address a specific problem. Some problems you hold dear. Leave them to the last.
      Pearl knows. Trust ME.
      P

6. Hannah

Dear eternally wise Pearl, how do I know when I have found my true soul mate? I do believe I have and we both bask in the wisdom of your videos and both truly adore possums, but I want to be sure he is really my truest love. We will be getting married in the spring but I was hoping for your approval. Enlighten me!

O.K., I shall~
      You go through so many lifetimes as so many species that to believe you each have only one soul mate is naive. This one will be your “truest love” so long as you stop looking for anyone truer. Up to you. And congratulations. Don’t get married in May. May has a bad track record as a jumping off point for lasting happiness. And forget about March this year. Really, just wait it out. Either April or June would be swell for human nuptials. Would you like a ME Pearl themed wedding? Talk about the big guns of blessing! Visit our store at http://www.zazzle.com/mepearl. We can design and make available whatever items you wish.
      Your theme song might be:
      The Squirrel that I Marry

The squirrel that I marry will have to be
      As lithe as a fairy and jump on me
      The squirrel I call my own
      Will be hairy and wary and smell of pinecone.
      The claws will be sharpened and from the paw
      S/he’ll hurl a gardenia at my gaping maw
      ‘Stead of stewin’, I’ll be chewin’
      La la la lalala
      Wrack and ruin….
      Well, maybe not quite the sentiment you’re going for.

Georgette is an ordained reverend and could preside over the ceremony but I don’t recommend it.
      Her last wedding ended with the happy couple being shipped off to a recycling plant in New Jersey. Don’t ask.
      Above all be happy and remember Pearl loves you.

7. elle

dear all-knowing pearl, i am writing to you on a situation i am at peace with but am still looking for closure. do you know what his feelings were specific to our friendship and to us in general? did he miss me when we were apart? thank you so much for spreading your knowledge with us, pearl.

Dear Dear Elle~
      Let’s celebrate you being at peace by releasing the question.
      Pearl loves you.

8. Vincent Metzger

Hey pearl- my husband betrayed me and allowed someone to hurt my repeatedly. Should I give him a second chance or divorce his sorry a**? Please give me advice.

Dear Vincent-Carol,
      You know.
      P

9. Allen Smithee

Who the hell is Georgette Spelvin?

• MEpearl

Who the hell is Allen Smithee? Some British compadre?

10. Shannon

Hello Pearl,
    My family has found a baby opossum that has no eyes at all. He is eating very well and gain weight fast but one thing about him we haven’t be able to fix is his tail. The tip turned black and fell off but what looks like an infection is still going down his tail. Do you know any items we might have at home to help fix his tail?

• MEpearl

As with all medical concerns you must get to a wildlife vet /exotic specialist immediately. You may be dealing with dermal septic necrosis but only a vet will recognize and know how to treat what you describe. Don’t improvise with an animal’s health. Results can be fatal. Thank you for taking in this disabled joey.

Your Pal Pearl

11. Phil Swift

Dear Pearl,

Recently, me and my friend were playing a game based on the Prussian Incursion. He got mad at me after I won, and hasn’t spoken to me in weeks – I feel like I lost a friend. How do I get him back? Much thanks!

• MEpearl

Did you prance around the room going nanner nanner nanner?

That’s usually where those Prussian Incursion games go south.

12. Edie and Sophia

Dearest Pearl,
    Do you have any advice for getting into college/pulling a college admissions scandal? Please, we are desperate.
    Thanks! 🙂

• MEpearl

Forget scandals, just pack up basic camping gear and emergency supplies and send the would-be student deep into the forest with the admonition to seek nothing and say nothing. Watch Listen and do what is in front of you to do. If you survive a year and a day come home and know your future. At this point your education, having been supervised by ME, will be far superior to anything a fancy school could provide.

You’re welcome.

13. Mary Mary

Pearl, would you ever hurt anyone? I just find this website a bit disturbing for some reason, and wonder about it. I dont think you would, just want to make sure.

• MEpearl

Sorry to disappoint you, Mary Mary. I am too powerful to be safe. An empty reassurance would diminish my value to you immeasurably. You may come to ME for truth and beauty and a few laughs. Do not come to ME for security. It doesn’t exist.
      Your Pal Pearl

14. Sophia

Dear pearl, what is the meaning of life? I hope you are well. Thank you for your time

15. Mike S

Hi Pearl,
    I was curious to know if you date at all or if you are single? Thank You.

Hi Mike,
      You do realize I’m a dead squirrel, right? Kinky!

16. Lake

Dear Pearl,
    I would really like to disappear into the woods for awhile, just exist in nature and make art. Can I do this without risk of joining a cult?

• MEpearl

“…without risk of joining a cult?” Unanswerable question because ‘risk’ denotes something out of your control whereas ‘joining’ is entirely within your control. You might better be concerned with getting eaten by a bear.
      Love,
      Pearl

17. Emily

Do you have MePearl merchandise? I would LOVE to purchase a shirt or collection of stickers or various knick knacks from you! I hope you are well!

18. Bailey

Dear Peal, etherial and all-knowing,
    I am feeling quite anxious about traveling soon and leaving my family. I find comfort in your videos, advice, and merch, but am wondering how I can further find solace in the thought of being alone. Sending much love. xo

• MEpearl

So what kind of ‘alone’ are we talking about? Off to college? Solitary confinement? Into the woods?
      If my videos, advice and merch give you comfort, as they are wont to do for all, then MORE MORE MORE!
      Be brave, Baily, you won’t be alone for long.
      Your Pal P

19. Foolish Fool

Dearest Pearl,

School starts again very soon for me, and I was wondering: how can I motivate myself to get good grades this year rather than drawing woodland creatures on my homework?
    Much love, the Foolish Fool

Dear Claire~
      How about getting good grades AND drawing woodland creatures on your homework? Sounds like you are an artist, my friend.
      Focus on what you love and excel in it.
      Pearl the Prescient

20. Sophie

What do I do with my life Pearl the squirrel? I want to pursue zoology and dedicate my life to caring for animals but I don’t know how exactly to go about it, do you have any squirrel wisdom on this subject?

• MEpearl

Step one; volunteer at a wildlife rehabilitation center.
      Step two will reveal itself thereafter.
      You’re welcome.
      P

21. Grumpy Possum Lover

Dearest Pearl,

I’ve noticed so many rude comments on your wonderful page! People asking, are you crazy? Are you insane? Do these people not have hobbies besides being rude to people who brighten this dull, gray world? There’s so much chaos around us, but a woman supporting wildlife and making funny videos while doing it just astonishes them. Ridiculous, I say! I’m so happy to support your Patreon and to watch your videos. You’re a wonderful person, and what you do for nature is exquisite! You don’t deserve these comments from boring simpletons who can’t have fun. Keep up your amazing work! Please give Potus and Flotus headpats for me.

22. Caroline

Dear Pearl, I often contemplate what my next step in life should be. I feel as though I’m stuck in a rut with my current routine. I want to take a risk, so that I don’t waste my life wondering what could have been. What would you recommend I do to spice things up?

• MEpearl

Adopt an ‘unadoptable’ animal. Soon you’ll be surrounded by the best and most interesting people.
      Pearl knows best

23. Scotty

Hi Pearl, the blessed one!
    I’m starting university in the fall, and I was wondering if you had any advice for making friends, with both humans and animals alike!

• MEpearl

Both animals and humans respond well to offers of food. Quality only. Your gifts reflect back on you. We like Dickensen’s Family Country Pumpkin Butter.

24. Krispy

Dear Pearl,
    I have been looking for a college to go to lately but have not had any luck. Do you have any advice for finding and choosing the right school?

Dear Krispy~
      Into the wilderness, my friend. After ME, Gaia is the greatest teacher of all.
      But be smart about it.
      What’s it all worth if you get eaten by a bear?
      Professorially,
      Pearl

25. Ashley Smith

Pearl,

My coworker looks like a possum. Do you have any advice on how to get along with him?

• MEpearl

Depends a lot on what you look like.
      P.

26. Matt Johnson

How many possums do you have? Do they all live inside?

Hey Matt~
      Variable, depending on the need. They have both inside/outside quarters. It’s really Georgette’s domain. Seems they provide adequate intellectual stimulation for her. ME? Not so much. I run the empire.
      Empress Pearl

27. SAP

When deciding what to do about one’s future, what are the best ways to truly get in touch with Mother Nature? i have tried chanting, sacrifice, prayer, and naps in the woods . Nothing has worked . What do you suggest? Thank you, warmest regards, your faithful servant, SAP

• MEpearl

What did you sacrifice, Sap?

28. Bella

Dear pearl
    I want you to know that your videos bring me more joy then anything else I my life. I adore you and your opossums. Thank you for being a joy to the world you have cured me of any sadness in my life. You are an angel

• MEpearl

Bella,Bella, Bella, Bella, Bella, what joy you bring ME!

• Matthew

Dearest Goddess Pearl, I was introduced to you by my girlfriend, Bella, who has previously commented to you, and let me just say you bring us so much joy. Keep being the amazing person you are. We LOVE YOU<3
        Peace and Love,
        Matthew

29. Clara

Dear Pearl,
    Could you do me a favour? Could you please tell your human pawn, Georgette Spelvin, how much I love her videos? Your channel is the best, most insane thing I have ever seen in my life and it brings me so much joy. This woman is Pretending to be Jackie O on crack cocaine since 2010 for the sole purpose of helping animals and making people happy? Your videos are absolutely HILARIOUS, and it’s a crime you don’t have 1M subs already. Yiu make me so happy, and I really hope that Georgette (or whatever her real name is) finds joy in making these videos and is surrounded by loved ones. People are right, she IS crazy… Crazy talented! Really, you guys should have your own Netflix show or something (I know I would watch it)

Lots of love from Brazil ❤

30. Phoebe

Hello Pearl! What’s your favourite colour?

• MEpearl

Since I created colors I love them all. Except puce. Puce is the result of human interference.
      P.

31. Isiah

Dear Pearl, I am in need of advice for fame and riches. My dreams are constantly being shot down of being an actor and having wealth not having to work everyday to afford a low living. I even work in nursing and it’s still hard to live on. Your advice is much appreciated!!

Isiah~
      Only you can shoot down your dreams. They’re YOUR DREAMS. Gather ye nuts while ye may.
      Your Pal
      Pearl

32. Sacred Squirell

Pearl,

I am just finding this glorious blog. I am afraid though because I am not sure I am not yet ready to accept love from you. What help have you for a fellow squirrel like me?

Acorns always,
    Sacred Squirrel

• MEpearl

Your double negative shows you are already my beloved.
      Welcome.
      The Divine Pearl

33. Pierce

Hi Pearl.
    I’m currently having a lot of trouble finding some direction in life. I’m going into college soon and I feel a lot of pressure from my parents to do something that’ll get me lots of money, but I know it won’t make me happy. I just can’t seem to find something I am passionate about. I was wondering if you could give me any insight.
    Love your videos! Keep up the great work! 🙂

Dear Pierce~
      Do not be quick to discount lots of money making you happy. It just might.
      Another pearl of wisdom

34. trash mammal

Dear Pearl the Allmighty,
    I think I may actually be a raccoon. How do I know for sure? I’m too short to look in the mirror, so I can’t see.
    Thank you for being the guidance we all need.

Dear Trash Mammal,
      If you can’t work out how to look in a mirror, you’re not a raccoon.
      Your Guiding Light~
      P

35. Christina

Hi Pearl! I have always been someone who tries to make everyone happy, despite what toll it has on me. This year has been a big life lesson on how unattainable that can be. At times, I feel secure with my intentions and don’t blame myself for things I can’t control. Other times, I get an overwhelming feeling and start focusing on how I could help others more. Do you have any advice on “letting go” and maintaining internal peace? Thank you!!

• MEpearl

Oh Poor Sweet Funny Christina, Wake Up! Be more like ME. The only way I am able to manage the universe is by not caring overly much. Try it, you’ll like it.
      Pearl, who has turned indifference into an art form

36. Julie

I bought a bike because one of the guys in the shop owned a squirrel.

It is the best bike I ever had. Is this a coincidence?

P.S I love you. Please be my spirit animal.

Hi Julie~
      Couple things…No one owns a squirrel. Also, you and those like you are MY spirit animals.
      Your Loving Lady,
      Pearl

37. Ratagand Paulik

Dear all knowing Pearl, how do you properly manage stress? I have such a hard time focusing and can’t think straight. I don’t know what the problem is but this makes it to where I don’t get things done on time and it stresses me to high heaven. What should I do? I know that you always give the best advice. Thank you for listening.

• MEpearl

Toasted marshmallows and gin. WHAT?

38. Julie

I am scared. Yesterday i gave u 10 dollars and today i saw a fox squirrel and when i innocently whipped out a bag of pecans he climbed on my bike and robbed me of all my pecans. This is a true story and i have photo evidence but the police wont believe me and tomorrow im going to have walnuts on me. What im trying to ask here is should i give you another 10 dollars?

Ps ur correct about the guy with the squirrel. The bike shop guy is the squirrels slave.

Julie,
      You can never go wrong giving ME money as long as you keep your expectations really low. Squirrels have the police in their back pocket, so to speak, so just pay your nutty tributes and move on.
      Your Pal Pearl

39. Ally

Pearl,
    I’m currently a student but I’ve been very distracted lately because I can’t stop thinking about a boy in my class. I have a huge crush on him but I have to focus on my studies. How can I stop thinking about him?

• MEpearl

At this point it would take a lobotomy. Might just as well stalk him and go through his trash until you find something shoddy enough to shatter the spell.
      You’re welcome.

40. Nathan

Dear Pearl, the great and powerful,
    With the return to school having been just a little ago, my stress levels have been steadily increasing. What should I do to manage this?

See Ratagand Paulik

41. Ella Blaine

Recently broke up with my boyfriend. He wants another chance, should I get back together with him?

• MEpearl

Why, when there are so many wonderful and new mistakes to be made?
      Onward, Ella Blaine.

42. Fred

What should i do?

Read.

43. Julia and Kristen

Dear Pearl,
    We’re two gals who just started a semester in college. It’s been rough going so far, but your videos and spirit have revitalized us. We were wondering if you had any words of wisdom to carry with us through the rest of the year?
    Sincerely Love,
    Julia and Kristen

• MEpearl

Stay true to your connection and don’t be afraid of spaghetti. It’s an undercover health food.
      Love you back! P

44. Sean & Zade

Dear Oh Mighty Pearl,
    We are getting our first pet, a male black and white cat. We’re very excited to share our home and our love with him. What shall we call him?
    Thank you for your love and wisdom, we love you,
    Sean & Zade

Shade

45. Zoe

O all-knowing Pearl!
    How might I best prepare for
    Halloween night frights?

• MEpearl

Honor the ancestors by throwing trail mix onto the roof. Tradition says to use sweet baked goods but if the ancestors are late (you know who you are)it gets scarfed up by birds and flying rabbits and they feel sick in the morning.

46. Elizabeth 4

Would you consider possums a religion with yourself, a conduit of the squirrel god?

• MEpearl

Your question is too small, Elizabeth~
      Since I am both a squirrel and Goddess of the Universe, I consider every creature with any sense to be a conduit of ME, including you.
      Pearl loves you.

47. Adelyn

Hey Pearl?

This past year or so I’ve been having these killer neck aches that sometimes gets so bad I end up having to spend some of my days off in bed. I’ve been doing a lot of stretches and have been treating it in other ways like with vibration, nothing seems to fully work. I don’t exactly have the money for doctors to keep checking it out so I’m not sure what to do at this point. I want to believe that their metaphysical and some way, these pains, but I don’t exactly feel burdened by anything. Where should I turn to next?

Love
    Adelyn the human and Son the deer mouse.

• MEpearl

Sounds to ME like you’re burdened by neck pains. Maybe you could pay off the doctor by working those days you would otherwise spend in bed.
      Pearl of Compassion

48. Scooty Wasabi

Lately some old work partners of mine have been tracking me does on other social media acounts to contact me about working with them again, or more likely do work for them on the side while they take credit… again. Though I still remain indestructible, no straightforward answer seems to work so far.
    How do I tell them that I’m no longer going to be a part of that creative group regardless of having skills they got so used to leaning on, in their language? Or is just running away an option at this point? I admit It’s kind of a humorous situation, but an annoying one nonetheless.

49. Nicco Nieves

My girlfriend has recently broken up with me due to
    some reasons concerning my well being and because of
    some things I have said that hurt her which I did not mean at all.
    It kills me knowing this and I just want a second chance and she said
    that she will think about it tonight. We broke up before Friday the 13th and
    I would like some advice on how to win her heart back because she is my everything.

P.S you give me a witchy or spiritual vibe, what is your religion or what do you
    believe in?

• MEpearl

I believe in your girlfriend’s decision. Honor it.
      Pearl Loves You

50. Toma

Dear All Knowing All Powerful Pearl,
    How can I reignite my creative flame? It has been out for the last year and I am losing faith in myself as an artist.

Hi Toma~
      Look into Masterclass on the Internet.(This is NOT a paid endorsement). There are classes by masters in most every art form and they each address how they overcame what you describe. Select your particular art form then Listen until you are re-inspired. Or you could just give up and take up something ‘sensible’ like data processing.
      Your Welcome

51. sociallyyours

Dear Pearl,
    Squirrels are revered for their preparation and quick wit. What advice could you provide a human who is unsure how to prepare for the undefined pit of dread nature so kindly provides us with. What solution do you know that will absolve the unyielding drive to “get ready” for nothing in particular?

Cheers

52. Amy

Hi! i saw you on youtube and decided that i want to live a similar life to yours. I’m 16 years old and I’m not a fan of traditional high school. It does not make me happy, alternatively i would like to bond with possums. So my question is what kind of education did you get? and also any life advice? I love you so so much!!

53. Pamela

Miss pearl what would be the best kind of car for me to buy

• MEpearl

The Edsel. Now there is a cracker jack vehicle. But do keep in mind you’re asking a dead squirrel with one arm.
      P.

54. Kyle

Ascended Master,
    Will I ever find true love? I’m starting to think it’s a lost cause.

And yet here you are.

55. Anya Cato

Dear sweet pearl,
    I feel like my life is not on the right path. I fell off, but I don’t know when. I need to know if I will find my true path soon, or what I need to do to get back on it.
    Anya xoxo

Dear Anya Cato, great name, that~
      Writing to ME is a tremendous step in the right direction. Sounds like you are quite clear on your proper path and just need to get back to it. You may not be able to do this on your own. Reach out to those who seem to be thriving on the path you desire and ask for help. Ask for mentoring. Ask to join the network of those on the path. Then just let go and be lifted back on.
      Your Welcome~
      P

56. Misty

Dear Pearl, what kind of tree are you living on?

• MEpearl

Usually I summer in Avocado and winter in Spruce. One of the perks of having transcended is that I can indulge every homing whim, and there are many, and I do.
      Pearl of the Galaxy and beyond

57. lover.and.eternal.follower.of.HER.pearl

Hi, pearl,
    I am a 17-year-old and society has declared that since my brain only has 8 years until it is fully formed I should make the decision of what I will do with the rest of my life. Seeing as YOUR perfection at its peak, and at least 87% dead I assume. I sit before YOU and ask what should I do with my life.
    All hail HERpearl with HER guidance we shall prevail

• MEpearl

Sounds like you have 7 good years left. ENJOY them. Oh, and drop the term ‘Society has declared’ from your consciousness.
      Always be able to name your source. ‘Psychology Today’? You humans are so funny, no offense. You can use ME as your default. “According to Pearl…” anything you say after that is golden.
      Pearl Loves You~

58. Noedel

Dear Pearl,

I was wondering, what is your favorite food?

Greetings from Europe 🙂
    Noedel

• MEpearl

Pecan Torte, Queen Pearl Cherries, SPAGHETTI, Anything Almondine.
      Your Pal Pearl

59. Skittles

Dear Pearl,
    I know that you mostly deal with exotic animals rescued from the wild, but what do you think of caring for domesticated exotic animals such as rats ferrets, or sugar gliders? There are so many conflicting resources for knowledge. Pet stores will tell you one thing and youtubers will tell you something different. Do you know who i should trust?

• MEpearl

Consider the source. Consider the motive.
      P.

60. Jess

Dearest Pearl,

I’m getting married in three months and I was wondering if, in your infinite wisdom, you have any advice on what makes a good marriage?

61. Ciaran shields

Can you do a wheelie ?

• MEpearl

I invented wheelies, silly person.

62. Miss M A

Pearl how did you become so awesome.

Didn’t have to become. Just am. Thank you for noticing. Pearl the Awesome

63. Lizzie

Pearl, you are so wonderful and I’m so glad I found you. I did a silly thing and had a relationship with a man who already had a girlfriend. Should I leave him behind?

Your friend Lizzie

PS Please tell Georgette she reminds me of Karen Carpenter in the 70s

Lizzie~
      Your answer is in your question. You know.
      You mean as opposed to the 80’s?
      P.

64. A Curious System

In a Proper Possum Homecoming Georgette Spelvin was mentioned to have DID–does the person who plays Georgette Spelvin have DID herself, or is this merely an aspect of a fictional character? Is it something Georgette could do a video on herself? I’d love to hear what she has to say on it.
    Sincerely,
    Another DID System.

• MEpearl

Both, actually, but this platform is intended for entertainment rather than education and outrageous liberties are taken.
      An advice column by a dead squirrel is not the best place to find answers, depending on who’s asking. Do not expect Georgette to reveal herself out of character. She can barely keep up as it is.
      Blessings on you kindred spirit

65. Kaitlyn

Dearest Pearl,
    Please share your wisdom. I live in constant fear of impending doom and always feel like something bad is going to happen. How can I move past this feeling? Thank you glorious Pearl

• MEpearl

Presume you mean that you always feel something bad is going to happen ‘to you’. Everybody has a bus with their name on it. Do as much good for others as you possibly can before it hits. Now you have my wisdom. Acting on it is up to you. Keep a good deeds journal. You’ll sleep like a little squirrel

66. Amanda

Do you think I should quit my job and find something I’m more passionate about?

Not in that order.
      P.

67. Rose

Dear MEpearl,

All my life I’ve been having nightmares of creatures that don’t exist on our plane. Some have been more terrifying than others. The usual suspect is a being who’s an invisible force. It stalks me. When it manages to catch me, my head fills with pressure and my body is lifted up. The pressure in my head has concerned me. I’ve asked other people if they’ve ever experienced the same feeling in a dream, but the answer is always no. Are my nightmares trying to tell me something? What do these creatures or the invisible force want with me?

Sincerely Yours,
    Rose

p.s. I’m so happy to have found your YouTube channel!

Hey Rose~
      You have a two header here. The more interesting approach is to analyze the creatures. My intuition tells ME you may be having neurological episodes at night that the psyche struggles to make sense of by creating a perpetrator through a dream. Go to a neurologist, explain the brain pressure and the sense of being lifted up and request a scan. After that I’ll be happy to play Monsters and Daemons with you. Really. Pearl Loves You

68. Joey

I feed my squirrel Rits almost every day and she comes back because she needs to feed her babies milk. buying her food is kind of expensive can you please tell me the best place to buy gourmet for my rits

• MEpearl

Less is more, Joey. Keep her supplied with fresh water at all times. Otherwise she should be foraging for herself. Apples and broccoli stems but only if you must. And if she looks at you in that way we all have, then 2 almonds or 1 walnut per day, tops.
      You’re welcome. P.

69. Catherine

Dear Pearl,
    I have just discovered your YouTube channel and wanted to thank you for the joy you are giving others with your power. My family has a cat named Pearl and she is quite the chonker. Please bless her with your wisdom so she does not die from being to fat.

– Catherine

Catherine!
      Allow ME to bless YOU with my wisdom. Put that cat on a diet toute suite!!! Unless Pearl is planning, purchasing, and serving her own meals, she is not the one who needs wising up. This is Pearlie Mae sending you some tough love. Now it’s your turn to pass the tough love on to your Pearl. It’s never easy when you love someone and Pearl de Wisdom loves you.

• Ponsie

Dear Pearl,

Do you have an instagram or twitter?

Also, you should make a Patreon! It’s a great way for your followers to give you money and receive extra content!

Love,
        Ponsie xoxo

70. Leonardo Restrepo

Dear Pearl, i need some guidance on “angel numbers”. I have encountered repeating sequenced of numbers for years now and I have tried to study deeply their meaning but it always seems as if every website explaining what a given angel number means (example 447) leads to the same thing. Should I pay less attention, or just don’t think so much of it? I really want to be able to read these signs and act accordingly instead of them possibly going right over my head due to my lack of knowledge. Thank you and be blessed

• MEpearl

If every explanation is the same that’s probably the explanation. If you don’t like the explanation then you might consider giving up the study in favor of something you like better. Embrace simplicity, Leonardo. It can be glorious!
      Pearl knows best

71. Jeremy

We have been feeding on the ground but what adjustment would you suggest to keep popcorn from getting lodged in the crease of our obese opossum’s double chin?

• MEpearl

Couch potato opossums are prone to obesity. It’s not where you feed but what. Produce not popcorn. Be strong, possum lover. You can do it.
      P

72. Manuel Medrano

Greetings, Georgette and MePearl! I come beseeching guidance this day from your infinite wisdom. I’m a person who has come to understand the evils in this world, that prance around in masks of familiarity, as a young boy growing up. I’ve always felt more in tune with ideas and people who often are disregarded by society for thinking differently. I’m a grown man of 30, and every day feel as though I’m losing a bit of myself, and feel as though I were whole and happy in my oblivious childhood, before I became aware of the truth. I don’t feel fit for this world, and am tired of letting it try to shape and mold me into another clone to be used. By all means I feel I have a strong moral fiber, and am very involved with helping family and friends. I know in my heart, that my spirit longs for fulfillment to grow more spiritually, and mentally. I just don’t know how to do so in a world that always tries to bring people like me down. Everyday before I stopped watching television, I would hear of the atrocities and perversions the leaders and members of society have succumbed to, and yet I still allowed the same society to make me feel as though something was wrong with me. I feel as though I’m an emaciated rainbow unicorn is a vast desert of blandness, and don’t know what to do. Is there any advice you could bestow upon a lost soul such as myself, to help me reach true happiness and fulfillment?

Also, stumbling upon your youtube channel was a blessing. You’re intelligence, elegance, eloquence, and charm are undeniable. Thank you for sharing your uniqueness with us, as it helps me to understand myself, better, as well. 🙂

Positive energy, kind thoughts, and bubbly vibes are being sent daily from all the way down in the Humid Hell of South Texas, lol. :)))

• MEpearl

First; lots and lots of spaghetti. Rainbow unicorns need to keep up their strength. You, my friend, are one of the ‘Changers of the World’. Only those who see what needs to be changed can change it. Yours is a sacred mission but you are not alone. Believe it or not, there are other unicorns. Be strong, be brave, go forth and be magnificent.
      Make Pearl proud!

• Manuel Medrano

Thanks so much for the acorns of wisdom. I’m sure MePearl, with her omnipresence, was aware of this, but I wanted to let Georgette know what happiness and warmth she brought me with her kind words. You and Georgette are a revelation, and I appreciate the time you both took to respond to a Southern Pecan like myself. I literally can’t stop smiling. 🙂

73. Liz Friz

Hello Pearl,

I just found your channel and I absolutely adore it! I love all woodland creatures and I love what you do! I did have a question… I currently work at a very stressful job in an office setting and that is definitely not what I want to be doing. I’d rather be working with animals or children, but I have so much anxiety around the societal pressure to work somewhere where you can make money and “move up” in the business world. I keep being told that I can do more of the things I love later in life when I’ve made more money, and I’m older, but I don’t know if I should wait that long. Should I keep working here and look for other opportunities jobwise until I can work on the things I love, or should I find something I can give less time to so I can focus on the things that make me happier now more immediately, even if it isn’t the smartest financial choice? Thank you for being such a shining light of wholesome, compassionate energy in such a sometimes dark world. <3

Hello Liz,
      Sounds like you are listening to everyone but yourself. Or perhaps you are making others responsible for decisions you have already made.
      Truth is it doesn’t matter as long as you make a choice, take responsibility for that choice and get behind it 100%.
      You’re welcome.
      P

74. Princess Lotus Blossom

Nearest and Dearest Pearl,
    How ardently would I have to beg Georgette to make her consider a slightly lower fee for adoption? My current financial situation prohibits me from feasibly shelling out the $5000 per month. My family refuses to participate in my deep-seated love for opossums, and I am desperate for the proper support such an interest dictates. Please? Pretty please?? I simply cannot accumulate $120,000 within the ideal time frame. 🙁
    …Pretty Pretty Please???

• MEpearl

You’ve dodged a bullet there, Princess Lotus Blossom.
      Pearl, who knows all.

75. layra

Dearest Pearl, what kind of music you like to listen to? Any artists you would recommend?

But I AM music.
      Pearl of the Spheres

76. Adri Bern

All percieving Pearl, I ask you for your wisdom. Please tell me, is it better to follow your dreams and risk losing everything for the possibility of finding true happiness, or to follow your goals to ensure you remain a productive member of society?

• MEpearl

I want to say “follow your goals to ensure you remain a productive member of society” but I’m afraid you might believe ME. Pearl de All-of-it

77. Krispy

Dear Pearl,
    I’ve liked someone for quite a while but don’t quite know how to go about it. Do you have any suggestions?

• MEpearl

Sounds like you’ve been going about it for quite a while. Carry on, Krispy. When you’re ready for the next question, ask it.
      Your Pal Pearl

78. Robert

Hi Pearl.
    I am a weirdo me-be.
    And I am wanting to know…
    How can I handle lonliness?
    I am alone for the first time in 25 years, and it is frightening!
    Can the universe be my friend?
    Is that enough to fill the void I feel?

• MEpearl

Is there anything about it that’s kind of wonderful? It’s the best condition in which to write poetry and you, my friend, are a poet.
      Explore the universe with awe and reverence and, of course, it will be your friend. Is befriending the universe enough to fill the void? You bet your bippy, little buddy. Go forth and befriend EVERYTHING.
      P de W knows.

79. Oliveyou

how do you learn to love yourself?

• MEpearl

Obviously for ME it’s no problem. But for you the question is how did you learn to stop. You arrived with more than enough self love to last a lifetime. Somewhere you learned that was wrong and you began building a case against yourself. Don’t bother going back and trying to fix that. It won’t fix. Start now to behave as lovable person. The secret is kindness. Find a way to be kind in every situation until it becomes first nature. Then you will lose interest in loving yourself because you’ll be all caught up in loving others.
      Let us know how it goes. Pearl loves you.

80. Andrew

What’s on the other side?

I am. And I love you.
      Pearl de Everything

81. Mommicoff

Salutations, great Pearl,

I have recently brought forth into this world a (crocheted) possum, and would like Your advice as to what to name it. It is large, happy, and very soft.

Praise be to Pearl!

• MEpearl

Stay tuned to MEPearlA Youtube. Soon there will be another video dedicated to nothing but what to name a possum. You’ve come to the right place for names.
      P.

82. Andrew

Should I consult a local psychic? I have some big life choices to make and could use some advice.

Namely, should I change jobs so that I may pursue mission work?

• MEpearl

So what am I, chopped liver? Depends on what your mission is.
      Pearl, the Omniscient

83. Johnnyjosè

Hello there, Pearl!
    How is it that I feel so disconnected from spirit when there is nothing but spirit? I am in a dark place in my life right now. I’ve had many family members who have died too soon. I got into painkillers and alcohol quite young and now at 25 I am starting to realise how foolish I’ve been by trying to avoid this dark night of my soul with substances. I love my family and my friends but I can’t shake the feeling that everything leaves so I can’t enjoy good things while they happen which is why I numb myself into nothing. I want to be able to confront my grief and deal with it but I worry my mind will unravel. What do I do? Should I let it? I am seeing a docto tomorrow about dealing with my addictions which is a good first step but how do I find then strength to live with the painful realisation all this is temporary?

Dear Jonnyjose,
      You make ME even more grateful to be a squirrel. We do not go through this existential angst. Life is simple and exhilarating. But many humans are suffering as you describe. And you all feel alone, but you are not. Find each other. Give and take strength with each other. All is temporary including the pain, if you allow it. Sounds like you are already going through the dark night of your soul. Come on out. Breath the fresh air. Bask in the sunlight. Take dancing lessons. You, my friend, must learn to dance. Now. Yes!!! Do it.
      Pearl loves you.

84. Jesper

Dear Pearl, oracle of the trees, thy in whom we trust our very souls and whose guidance we follow blindly.
    This lost soul seeks guidance.
    In my meek lifetime, I’ve faced many challenges, and have thus far bested them all no matter how mighty, but alas, it seems like I’ve finally met my match.
    Before me stands a test, a test of wits and knowledge far beyond the capabilities of a mere mortal such as me, and therefore I’ve come to you in my time of need. What I so humbly seek is thy blessing upon my mortal flesh to best this task before me. I know this humble servant is not worthy of thy time but I ask thee to have pity on my soul and grant me this humble request.
    Yours truly,
    Jesper

• MEpearl

Dear Jesper~ You always have my blessing but, I beseech thee, KEEP IT SIMPLE.
      Clear words carry clear thoughts. It does not serve you to be obscure or ambiguous. Your loving Pearlie Mae suggests a do-over. I’ll be waiting.
      P

• Jesper

Math test hard, plz bless me with the knowledge required oh mighty one
        Your humble subject
        Jesper

• MEpearl

I have blessed you with the required knowledge but it may not be math.
          You’re welcome. The P.

85. Terry

I believe my roommate is channeling the energy of Pearl and I would like to confirm that this possession is taking place. I have even caught myself feeling controlled by your spirit and have broken into fits of Pearl wisdom. How deliberate are your possession techniques and is this something I should see an exorcist about?
    All the best,
    Terry

• MEpearl

Exorcist??? Why on Pearl’s green earth would you want an exorcist? Scheeze!

86. Cayla

Hello wondrous Pearl!
    I, of course, am a devout follower of you and love your work. However, my boyfriend is not as convinced. I’ve shown him Georgette’s videos and this website with no luck. What tactics do you think I should use to convert him? Do you have anything to say to him that could be of use? I’m concerned that if he doesn’t take my beliefs seriously soon I may have to break it off.

Cayla

• MEpearl

Hey Cayla, Sounds like your boyfriend isn’t that bright. Let’s not convert him, he’ll just bring us both down.
      Buy him a box lunch and a one way bus ticket to someplace tropical. It’s better that way, really.

87. Loona

I come to ME with a conundrum
    I do not know whether to come out to anybody yet but I’ve said I’m straight to not arouse suspicion although in my heart I know I bat for the other team of squirrels. I’m also at an only boys school and I don’t think they would appriciate it. Second question do I join a cult? Thank you for your infinite and cosmic guidance, you and your vessel are an inspiration truly xoxo

• MEpearl

You came out to ME, Harry. Do you feel any better? It’s not what you SAY that’s going to arouse suspicion so don’t bother lying. You’ll just get all tangled up in a sticky web. Statistics tell us that 10% of the boys in your school are likely gay. If you stay alert and aware you’ll find others who will be glad of your friendship, help and support, gay or otherwise. As far as batting for the other squirrel team, there are more squirrel teams in heaven and earth, Harry, than are dreamt of in your philosophy…and none of them take on bats.

88. Jesseeek

Wonderful Pearl!
    What should we do about our well-meaning neighbors who are SO LOUD? We live in an apartment building and several of the folks who live here clearly do not understand that the hall is a shared space where we can hear everything. Others don’t realize Hey, screaming at 4am isn’t okay, even in your own living room, because it shares a wall with my bedroom. Grant us wisdom, Pearl. Please.

• MEpearl

If they are screaming at 4 am they are probably screaming about personal issues. Jot down all of the personal information you have heard thru the walls and write a “well-meaning” detailed letter weighing in on their sex life, finances, health issues, illegal doings, family affairs, failed dreams, etc. and slip it under their door. It could be framed “Couldn’t help but overhear……..and wanted to help by giving my opinions and suggestions on how to fix your lives.” It should get real quiet after that. Just to be sure, you could have it signed by everyone else in the building.

89. Tobias

Dear Magnificent Pearl,

Do I need to switch the summer tires of my Car to winter tires or can I wait for another week?
    Sorry for the bad English.

Have a wonderfull Day!
    Tobias

No Yes

90. Winifred Leporidae

Dearest Pearl,
    I have been tasked with an insurmountable assignment: writing a argumentative essay. I humbly request of you to pretty please provide me with a research topic. I need your wisdom to assist me in this troubling time.

• MEpearl

If you start off believing it’s insurmountable, no one can help you. Back up and start again.
      P who knows

• Winifred Leporidae

Allow me to rephrase: I believe I am capable of completing this assignment, I just desperately need ideas to help me get started. Any suggestions?

• MEpearl

Write the assignment as though you were writing to ME, then cross out all the personal references.
          The P

91. Thomas Bassett

Why hello Pearl 🙂 I am an Aussie and live among brushtail possums. They’re everywhere here. What do you think of Australian possums and other animals down under?

Kind regards, Thomas.

• MEpearl

Why hello Thomas~ Yes, I realize that possies down under are so prevalent as to be um underappreciated. Too much of a good thing. But what a marsupial paradise!
      If I ever give Georgette a vacation Ha ha hahaha HoHoHo Hee hee hehehehe hic hic, that’s where she’s going. You are one lucky fellow. P

92. Stacy

Hi!I live in Huntington Beach, and I love watching your videos, because I too, love all animals and of course opossums. I have little babies I feed every night, which my family thinks I’m a little nuts. Regardless, I love watching them every night via my ring. How can I get in touch with you? I know you are trying to stay annomus, but you’re classic, and I would love to learn from you. OXOX ❤️

• MEpearl

Dear Stacy~ You are in touch with me by what you are doing. Welcome to the world of “a little nuts”.
      Pearl loves you

93. Bert

Dear Almighty Pearl,

I have known you all my life and I am blessed to admit that you have given me a fuller understanding of what it means to be a spiritual animal follower. I talk to squirrels all the time, Tina (my squirrel girlfriend) has lived in my backyard now for 2 years, she is a sweet, caring, grey squirrel. My love for her is everlasting.

Have you ever loved another?

Bert (your friend and follower)

Dear Bert~
      There is much love in my heart for many. Tina is a lucky little squirrel. Pity she’s not a foxer but we all make do.
      Pearl loves you

94. Cliff

Pearl you are pure gold and a national treasure.

Do you have any experience with llamas?

I just moved to the PNW, and they are so beloved they have them making public appearances and the like. What’s up with that?

Hey Cliff~
      Georgette adores llamas. ME, not so much. They vie with squirrels for cuteness. It’s beyond the pale. Boycott those public appearances. Better yet, make picket signs “Llamas go home!”. Don’t let them get a hoof hold. Nip it now! Your Pal Pearl

95. Michael

Dear Pearl,
    I am a Bedouin Hillbilly who grew up in Arabia, but found a home in the NW Arkansas Ozarks. I married & raised a passil of kids on a beautiful farm. We often had opossum visitors, as they have no qualms about barging in any open doors, & demanding supper. The dog, being a strict ‘front-porch’
    dog, always insisted they eat on the back porch, of course. Fortunately, Ozark opossums aren’t uppity, so everybody except my wife was happy with these arrangements. Don’t get me wrong. She didn’t object to opossums,But God help anybody leaving muddy tracks into her kitchen!

I am writing because I may have to issue an Alien Opossum Alert. I say this because this evening, after 35+ years, I watched a very large opossum climb a very tall tree! Luckity-ssplit, too! It was quite startling, and I do believe he laughed at me, too!

So, do I issue an alert? Or do I berate the old Aussie Beach Bum who provided my ‘Possum Ejucation, back in Arabia? Better reply quick.The front-porch dog is so upset by this absurd behavior, he’s threatening to move next door, with Suzanna, the bloodhound!

• MEpearl

Michael~ What a fascinating fellow you are. Love the Ozarks! What you witnessed is not unusual, just a closer look at your marsupial neighbor. However that one may have been going to her post keeping a look out for bad aliens and keeping your family safe. That said, you might go out and check that she has a way down. Really. Your Pal Pearl

96. Jordan Shawn Paul Deane

What is your view on police brutality, bortion, and gun control? As a fellow member of the possum community I will be very interested in your animalistic view.

Yours truly,
    JMoneyExcusive
    PS Are you single?

• MEpearl

‘Police brutality’: Love it! Doesn’t everyone? ‘bortion’: Entirely up to human females. Not our business, Jordan. ‘Gun control’: In most states I am considered ‘game’ and can be legally shot by any yahoo with a gun. Draw your own conclusions. I am married to Sam (the teeth) Camplese but I fool around. However, Sam is ‘connected’ if you catch my drift, so dalliances can be deadly. Nice chattering with you. PEARL

97. Beepboop

Dearest pearl,
    is your was human care taker and current possesse a wildlife rehabilitator. If so, do you attend wildlife symposiums and offer your infinite wisdom?

Sincerely, clearly not a malfunctioning robot.

• MEpearl

Yes. Mostly we go to learn. The P.

98. Martín

Dear Pearl,

Could you tell Georgette to please enable Community contributions for her videos? I would like to translate some to Spanish, so your wonderful wisdom could reach even more people. (This is done by going to YouTube Studio, selecting a video, clicking the “transcriptions” tab, then clicking “On for this video” in Community contributions. If further help is needed, I’d love to provide some screenshots.) Much love, Martín

• MEpearl

Thank you Martin~ I’ll take care of it. Poor Georgette is hopelessly inept in these matters. The Big P.

99. Eva

Dear Pearl,
    First of all, I’m from Spain so, sorry if my english is not okay. I’m meeting someone at the moment, but I don’t know if we want the same for us. I want to star a relationship with this girl, but maybe she just want to meet people and have fun. What can I do?

ps. I love all your videos!Thank you for creating such a good space on youtube full of love and hapiness. ♥ Hugs from Spain, te queremos.

100. Sky

Hello Pearl,

What is the purpose of psychosis or more specifically schizophrenia? Nothing seems to be meaningless so I ask your opinion.

• MEpearl

Dear Sky~ Your question affects ME deeply. My squirrel’s-eye view makes it easy to be clear and direct about most everything. Not this. There is schizophrenia in my family so a glib response is out. I have no answer for you, only immense compassion. Pearl loves you.

Submit a Comment