Proper Opossum Alien Alert

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFvijBpzD_Y[/youtube]

11 Blessed Comments

1. …You present the opossum in a humorous and vulnerable light….
    Janie B.

• pearl pearl says:

How else? Besides, anything for a duckett.
      Thanks, Janie,for your unedited post and what you do for your own Tippy Twisted Trousers et al.
      Stay tuned for the spin-off series on MEpearlA, launching early December 2012!
      Entrepreneurial Pearl

2. Avatar students says:

hello pearl. we are students at a high school (if you truly know everything you know which) and we believe our principal is a double sent by the government. can you confirm or deny this rumor? we love you and welcome your answer. bless you.

• MEpearl MEpearl says:

Dear Students~
      You should be so lucky! No high school experience has ever been that interesting. But I feel your longing and my compassion compels ME to impart a valuable secret. Go Small.
      And, if you dare, go MINUSCULE. That’s where all the best mind bending stuff is hidden.
      You’re welcome.
      P.

3. Avatar twisty the raccoon says:

Hello Pearl,

I am Twisty the Raccoon and I wonder, Pearl, if we have met in a past life?

4. What is the story of your birth?

5. Avatar Junior's Son says:

Native american Opposum story:
    “VERY little food there was for Deer one dry season. He became thin and weak. One day he met ’Possum. Deer at once exclaimed, “Why, ’Possum, how fat you are! How do you keep so fat when I cannot find enough to eat?”

’Possum said, “I live on persimmons. They are very large this year, so I have all I want to eat.”

“How do you get the persimmons?” asked Deer. “They grow so high!”

“That is easy,” said ’Possum. “I go to the top of a high hill. Then I run down and strike a persimmon tree so hard with my head that all the ripe persimmons drop on the ground. Then I sit there and eat them.”

“That is easily done,” said Deer. “I will try it. Now watch me.”

’Possum waited. Deer went to the top of a nearby hill. He ran down and struck the tree with his head.

’Possum watched him, laughing. He opened his mouth so wide while he laughed that he stretched it. That is why ’Possum has such a large mouth.”

6. Avatar Molly and Anna says:

Hi Pearl,
    Love your energy and possum friends!! How did you get into caring for them? And should we do the same-we are from the UK and have some experience with a russian dwarf hamster. Thank you!