Proper Opossum Psychic Services

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFGUeUQCsvM[/youtube]

16 Blessed Comments

1. Avatar Julian says:

Pearl, did you direct Pink Mama to Ruth after you found Ruth on the astral plane (or vice versa), or did PM find Ruth herself on the physical plane (or versa vice)? (I’m assuming Ruth’s powers allow her to straddle the divide between the worlds, but I could be in error.)

• pearl pearl says:

You are quite right about that, Julian. Ruth straddles. I found her first (that’s a given) and did everything short of lining up yellow bricks to bring PM to her doorstep. They were family instantaneously.
      At the risk of repeating myself, it is SO cumbersome, tedious and laborious having to operate through Pink Mama. The only reason I do is that there is so little competing data. Most people have agendas that cause interference. PM, not so much.
      Pearl of the Saintly Patience
      Ha haha haha hee hee hee yo yo yo yo yo hic

2. Avatar silver price says:

Is it all a joke, or is Georgina really a possum enthusiast and psychic squirrel medium? Perhaps we’ll have to consult Pearl for the answers.

3. Avatar Syntaxzombie says:

Oh great Pearl of wisdom,
    what will become of me, and my troublesome anxieties? I implore thee to share your wisdom about my future.

• MEpearl MEpearl says:

Dear Syntaxzombie, Be of good cheer. You and your troublesome anxieties are all going to be just fine well into the future.
      You’re welcome. Pearl the Prescient

4. Avatar Mon says:

daer pealr,
    we love you so much. we love peach and frisky newberg
    sincerely,
    your number 1 fans

5. Avatar joe says:

i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :DDD

– love joe

6. Avatar Taylor Shirah says:

Dear MePearlA,

Why do we exist? What should I do with my life?

With deepest regard,
    The Taylor Shirah

7. Avatar Fioana says:

How do I help my cat lose weight

• MEpearl MEpearl says:

Dear Fiona~
      Sometimes fat shaming works. Install a mirror next to the scratching post.
      Put the food out then say “Do you really think you should be eating that?”
      Your cat will either lose weight or relocate with no forwarding address.

8. Avatar denise says:

dear pearl,

my goose Fredrick and my opossum Claire REFUSE to get along! what do i do to promote peace in our little abode? is it possible for them to get along? do you see a future in their relationship?

all the best,

denise

• MEpearl MEpearl says:

Dear Denise,
      We both know the fault lies with Frederick. Poor Claire is the hapless victim of his goose shenanigans. Until Fred gets the requisite sensitivity training they should keep to their own ends of the house. Fortunately she’s nocturnal so space can be shared unless he’s just being a ‘you know what’. And he probably is. Geese, sheese!
      Love, Pearl

9. Avatar Ruthie Las Vegas says:

Dear o mighty Pearl- my beloved dog companion since child hood, Biscuit recently past away and has been communicating to me through dreams for the past 3 days. I was assigned by my family the task to paint her casket. We had a small burial and memorial outside our house and since that day The image of this has plagued my mind. I am unable to go to sleep without having visions of her. What should I do, please help?

Yours truly,
    Ruthie

• MEpearl MEpearl says:

Hi Ruthie!
      As long as you and Biscuit were on good terms I see no problem here.
      The two of you are bonded and it takes time to loosen those bonds and let go.
      Enjoy these visits and images. You are being blessed and healed.
      Pearl Loves You~